Family Dentist Kevin (Chang Hun) Lee
Meet Dr. Lee
Dr. Kevin (Chang Hun) Lee is a general and family dentist providing preventative, cosmetic, and restorative dentistry services to Midlothian-area patients. A graduate of Virginia Commonwealth University’s School of Dentistry, Dr. Lee strives to extend comfortable, efficient treatment by prioritizing unfaltering patient care and beautiful results. Whether administering routine oral exams and cleanings or performing cosmetic treatments like teeth whitening, Dr. Lee is committed to achieving your smile and dental goals.
“Brushing is saving.” —Dr. Kevin (Chang Hun) Lee
- To provide the highest quality of dentistry with a special emphasis on empathy and compassion
- To provide individualized care by listening to each of my patients and presenting them with all potential treatment options
- To make patients feel less anxious in the chair
- To treat all patients as I would treat my family or myself
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) — Virginia Commonwealth University — Richmond, VA
- Dental Laboratory Technology Certificate (DLT) — Durham Technical and Community College — Durham, NC
- Master of Science in Biology (MS) — North Carolina Central University — Durham, NC
- Bachelor of Science in Biology (BS) — University of Minnesota Twin Cities — Minneapolis, MN
Continuing Education & Professional Memberships
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- Virginia Dental Association (VDA)
- Academy of General Dentistry (AGD)
Life & Hobbies
Outside of the office, Dr. Lee loves spending time with his wife, Kaitlin, as they try out new restaurants and discover new cuisines together. Dr. Lee and his wife also enjoy quality time with Kuma, their adorable cat. Dr. Lee’s other hobbies include playing sports—especially golf and bowling. He enjoys snowboarding and wakeboarding as well.
Ready to schedule a consultation? To learn more about Dr. Lee’s credentials or to book an appointment, please don’t hesitate to contact South River Dentistry today.